- Alpha Industries Men's Size Guide
- Introduced by the mid-1950s, the MA-1 became the flight jacket of U.S. Air Force and Navy pilots and ground crew. An addition to the jacket in 1960 was the reversibility to show off an Indian Orange lining. The reason being if a plane crashed, the pilot could reverse the jacket to the orange side to signal rescue personnel. Alpha Industries' first government contract for the MA-1 was awarded in 1963. They started producing the MA-1 flight jacket for the civilian population in the 1970s.
- Slim-fit flight jacket sports a water-resistant flight nylon shell and a nylon lining.
- Four hook-and-loop surfaces on the chest and sleeves allow for self-expression via patches. Four patches are included and others can be added for customization.
- Fully reversible to emergency orange.
- Rib knit collar, cuffs, and hem.
- Zip front closure.
- Signature zipper utility/pencil pocket on sleeve with red "Remove Before Flight" tag.
- Snap-flap exterior pockets and snap-button welt interior pockets.
- Polyester fill.
- Suitable for mild or colder winter climates ranging 25F to 40F.
- Style #MJM46610C1.
- Shell & Lining: 100% nylon;
Fill & Cuffs: 100% polyester;
Collar and Hem: 99% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Dry clean.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Discount Men Alpha Industries MA-1 Flex Slim Flight Jacket Sage